Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Old Mill in Sciota, PA

June 9 was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, the sky was blue with beautiful white clouds. So we went on a family picnic for lunch.  It was our first time to pack a lunch and take a blanket and sit out in nature to eat a meal.

The location I chose was Old Mill in Sciota, PA in Hamilton Township. We had the place to ourselves which was nice because the grassy field wasn't very big. After reading the description on this site I wish we had tried to go in the building, but we didn't.

I also wish I had taken a picture of the bridge we crossed.
photo theme of the day: kids running away from the camera


Here is a map of the location where we were. I highly recommend it as a picnic spot because it was so cute and peaceful.

No comments: