Pages

Saturday, June 17, 2017

baby prep

With a third boy on the way a lot of people have been asking me what I need. I've saved everything that is worth saving from my older two boys so luckily my response is not a whole lot. The few things I need are items that typically aren't provided by people outside of family. So like for instance, a lady from church doesn't have any interest in buying us a crib mattress, and I don't blame her one bit! So here are a few things you might find yourself having to purchase when you have your own little one on the way.

Here is the crib mattress I picked out. It's got an average of 4 stars out of 5 from 920 reviewers so I consider that a pretty reliable product. I'm intrigued by the fact that is has spring coils. We've had two other baby mattresses that didn't have coils so I can't wait to see if I notice a difference.

I'm currently loving this bag from Target. With my older two songs I had a shoulder bag that a detachable long strap. It was fine and I loved it at the time, but now that I have more experience I know that a backpack will be so much better in those days when you are carrying a baby everywhere. I especially love the wipes pocket on the side.

The other things we absolutely need before new baby comes is a stroller and car seat combo. We used to have the Chicco Keyfit 30. The car seat part was completely shot and we had to get rid of it. But it lasted for two babies so I feel like we got good use out of it. This time around I've been looking at more economical options. Because I don't need to spend $200 just for a car seat. I found this option at Amazon.


In the past couple weeks I've been in target running errands as you do. On two separate trips I found these items that I absolutely had to have for my babe. That llama lamp provides the perfect amount of soft glowing light for those mid-night feedings and diaper changes. And every baby deserves his/her own soft lovey.



This post contains affliate links. Thank you for your support.

No comments: