Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Long Time, No Post

Well, It's been awhile since I last wrote.

In the time since I last wrote, I had another baby boy and I moved to a new state. This blog which started out as a way for me to document certain aspects of working in a school library will now not have that specific focus anymore. Someday I want to go back to working in a school's media center, but for now I'm just obsessed with my family.

I look forward to sharing favorite recipes, tips that make my household run smoother, craft items that have kept me busy in the evenings when the boys are sleeping, and maybe even some interesting anecdotes from my life.

Here is a photo of my youngest child in a coiled rope basket that I made to store the boys' shoes in. He's just the right size to hide out in it.


No comments: