Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Home Items

Here I go sharing some things I am shopping around for and buying for my home life.

I have been researching wool duvets because they are supposed to be nice to use during the warmer months. I have a down duvet which is my absolute favorite but it gets me slightly too hot for year round comfort.
I think the rug would work well in so many rooms of my home.




Recently bought this table and I love it! We have it in our "entrance hallway" and I just love the first impression we are able to make now.



I would love to ge this style of stool for my kitchen counter. I have always loved French inspired items but these bistro stools have been on my wishlist for the longest time. Some day I will have enough money saved up that I won't feel guilty spending the money to buy them.

No comments: