Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

links I like lately

Here are some articles I came across lately that I found really inspiring.

The first is obviously my favorite because it's about my husband!

Youth movement: 150-year-old Stroudsburg church installs 34-year-old pastor

 

This second article is from NPR and it's about babies born in developing countries who need cleft surgery. Just don't read the comments at the end of the article, because that's just a wormhole of hate. But the article itself is pretty uplifting as far as what we can accomplish with charity and love.

When Kodjo Was Born, They Decided He Should Be Drowned 

 

The last one I am sharing today is an interview with a pastor and author, Pete Wilson. The part of the interview that spoke to me the most is when he talks about changing his focus from wanting to be loved into being loving.  I love that. We could all be more loving. It's a good read.

Pete Wilson on Developing Stewards

 

No comments: