Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

handmade paper

When I was still living at home before I got married and going all the way back to my elementary school days, I used to do papermaking in my free time, especially during summer vacations. I first got started doing this as a kid when I got a kit through a school book order form. The kit came with a small frame, some pulp, instruction booklet, and some other little decorations. Who would have thought that a cheap little kit would provide me with so many years of entertainment? I've made so much paper over the years that even though I've given a lot away I still have more than I should. But luckily my youngest son is obsessed with coloring, so I'm sure my stash will really start to go down. I am really looking forward to showing my boys how to make the paper themselves though. It's a great big messy fun time.

At one point in time, I toyed with the idea of trying to sell my extra paper on Etsy, but I've never gotten around to that yet. I recently had the idea that maybe you would like to use it in any kind of digital art you create. These images are yours to use to do some digital scrapbooking or create other digital art. I only ask that if you use this digital paper, that you would leave a comment so I can see or hear about what you made. If you click on the image, the full size file should pop up, so you can download that and have some artsy fun.
























Thanks and enjoy!

No comments: