Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

blues

I mentioned before that I've been making recycled paper since late elementary school. I went through a phase where I would lay the wet paper on my towel and then take it to the ironing board and iron it so that it would dry faster. I was too impatient to see how it would turn out once dry. 


After looking at this latest batch of blue paper I'm wondering if I should go back to that because all the wrinkles. But on the other hand I am saving energy by not heating up that iron. Nevermind the fact that I can get other stuff done because I'm not actively doing the drying work. I have just been laying my towels out and letting the sun do what it does best. Although of course I won't be able to take advantage of that for long. Winter is coming. 




The next set of papers are from a long time ago, at least six years. Is that long? My husband and I like to joke that it feels like a long time! He recently horrified someone by telling her that we are going to be celebrating our sixth wedding anniversary, but it feels like it's been a lot longer than that. HA!




I feel like this batch of paper must be one that I ironed. They definitely don't have the wrinkles like the other ones. The wrinkles haven't bothered me until I really started looking at some of my previous batches of paper. Now they really annoy me. What do you think? 


No comments: